Administration Fees and References fees are non-refundable when:
- Potential Tenant fails to provide the required information to conduct Credit Check, Employment Reference and Landlords Reference (previous 3 years)
- A Potential Tenant fails to return a completed and signed Tenant Registration form within 48 hours of their Administration and Referencing Fee fee being paid.
- Tenant fails to move into the property by the agreed move in date
- If tenant fails credit referencing (Do not score Low or Very Low Credit Risk) and are unwilling to pay a months rent as a bond or provide a home owner guarantor for the duration of the required tenancy.
- Tenant pays to hold a room/property for a period of 15 days or more before their move in date
A non-refundable fee of £200 will be required to hold your required room and used to pay for referencing a break-down of the costs involved can be found below.
Each tenant will be required to undergo the following checks:
- Referencing and Administration fee holds a room/property for a period of 14 days
- Credit Referencing at a cost £50 per applicant
- Landlord Referencing at a cost £50 per applicant
- Employment Referencing at a cost £50 per applicant
- Tenancy Administration Fee includes Inventory at a cost £50 per applicant
Lost/Damaged keys or tenants locked out of their Room/Property
- we will only attend your property with keys in office hours 9AM–5PM Monday-Friday subject to staff being available and there will be a charge of £30.00 for this, plus the cost of new keys and locks, there is no charge if the lock has failed.
- If Key is lost for front/back door of the property the Tenant will be responsible for costs of replacing locks, plus additional keys cut for other tenants at the property, landlord and their agent.
- Tenant(s) will incur a charge of £200.00 if they lose their issued key for the Asgard bike storage shed during the tenancy or if it is not returned at the end of the Tenancy.
Administration Charges During Tenancy
- The Tenant agrees to pay an administration fee of Thirty-Five Pounds GBP (£35.00) per letter sent to Tenant in respect to any Rent or other money lawfully due which is in arrears for more than Seven days (7 days) after the day on which it became due
- The Tenant agrees to pay a “Trace” cost of £200.00 if they vacate the Premises with any Rent, outstanding debt or other money lawfully due and have not provided the Landlord or their Agent with a future correspondence address. The Tenant agrees to pay any legal costs the Landlord or their Agent occurs during the process of recovering Rent or money lawfully due.
- Additional copies of the Tenancy Agreement will incur a charge £35.00
- Copy of Inventory will incur a charge of £35.00
- To receive the original copy of “tenant Registration Form” returned via first class post £35.00
Tenancy Check-ins & Checkouts
- Tenancy check-ins and checkouts are required to take place between core office hours of 09.00 and 16.00, Monday to Friday
- If a Tenancy check-in or checkout is required outside of core office hours a charge of £60.00 will be levied for the first hour. Any time after the initial hour will be charged at a rate of £60.00 for every additional 20 minute period.