1 week’s rent will be required to hold a room, the “Holding Deposit”
The “Holding Deposit” is non-refundable when:
- A Potential Tenant fails to return via email a completed and signed Tenant Registration form within 48 hours of receiving the form.
- Potential Tenant fails to provide the required information to conduct Credit Check (UK Address for last 3 years), Employment Reference (Current Employer Line Manager/HR) and Landlords Reference (Landlord Contact Details or Letting Agent Details) within 48 hours of receiving the Tenant Registration form
- Potential Tenant fails to move into the property by the agreed move in date (within 15 days of paying the “Holding Deposit”
- If the Potential Tenant’s credit rating gauge score is less than 550 and is unwilling to pay a months rent as a bond and/or provide a home owner guarantor (which ever is deemed applicable by the Landlord or their Agent) for the duration of the required tenancy.
- Potential Tenant decides they no longer wish to rent the room/property after the “Holding Deposit” has been paid.
Each potential tenant will be required to provide the required information and undergo the following checks:
- Credit Reference
- Landlord Reference
- Employment Reference
- UK Address for the last 3 years
- Bank statements 3-6 months
Lost/Damaged keys or tenants locked out of their Room/Property
- we will only attend your property with keys in office hours 9AM–3PM Monday-Friday subject to staff being available and there will be a charge of £30.00 for this, plus the cost of new keys and locks, there is no charge if the lock has failed.
- If Key is lost for front/back door of the property the Tenant will be responsible for costs of replacing locks, plus additional keys cut for other tenants at the property, landlord and their agent.
- Tenants with lost keys or who re locked out of the property outside of core business hours will be required to pay a £100.00 emergency “call-out” plus cost to replace key/locks or arrange for their own locksmith.
- Tenant(s) will incur a charge of £200.00 if they lose their issued key for the Asgard bike storage shed during the tenancy or if it is not returned at the end of the Tenancy.
Administration Charges During Tenancy
- The Tenant agrees to pay an administration fee of Thirty-Five Pounds GBP (£35.00) per letter sent to Tenant in respect to any Rent or other money lawfully due which is in arrears for more than Seven days (7 days) after the day on which it became due
- The Tenant agrees to pay a “Trace” cost of £200.00 if they vacate the Premises with any Rent, outstanding debt or other money lawfully due and have not provided the Landlord or their Agent with a future correspondence address. The Tenant agrees to pay any legal costs the Landlord or their Agent occurs during the process of recovering Rent or money lawfully due.
- Additional copies of the Tenancy Agreement will incur a charge £35.00
- Copy of Inventory will incur a charge of £35.00
- To receive the original copy of “Tenant Registration Form” returned via first class post £35.00
Tenancy Check-ins & Checkouts
- Tenancy check-ins and checkouts are required to take place between core office hours of 09.00 and 15.00, Monday to Friday
- If a Tenancy check-in or checkout is required outside of core office hours a charge of £60.00 will be levied for the first hour. Any time after the initial hour will be charged at a rate of £60.00 for every additional 20 minute period.